The Company is organized in the following Departments:
– Technical Department (including Engineering and Research & Development) and Project Management
– Production and Logistics Department, including Management of Construction Sites
– Commercial Department, including Marketing and Sales
– Administration and Finance Department (in the Holding)
– Personnel, Security and General Services
The workforce, at 30.09.2013, consists of 110 people, of which 60 graduates from University and High School, and includes skilled electricians, instrumentalists and automation specialists, skilled mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, air conditioning and refrigeration specialists.